WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 65000.00kr per annum
2 months ago
Office 365 Cloud Developer
World Leading IT Consultancy - Stockholm
Do you want to work with leading edge technologies and infrastructure on the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Platform? If so, this sounds like the perfect match for you!
Darwin Recruitment is working with one of the World's Leading IT Consultancy Companies who are looking for experienced Office 365 Cloud Developer's to join their team in Stockholm.
About the role:
Are you keen on working with Microsoft technology and cloud solutions, then you could be their next colleague helping their clients by making them truly cloud-driven companies.
Office 365 & Azure are key technologies in this companies cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused at maximizing value from cloud adoption. They help their clients with their journey to cloud. They design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Ofice365/Azure including being evergreen in a constant evolving cloud environment. Everything done based on Microsoft's Office365/Azure platform and latest tools and technologies!
This fantastic opportunity will give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with their clients.
Areas of responsibility:
- Design, plan and implement Office365/Azure infrastructure solutions
- Analyze current on-prem solutions for cloud migration
- Understand Office365 hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS for integration and Identity Management
- Work with basic Office365 services like S4B, Teams, Exchange, Intune and hybrid deployments
- Security projects with EMS, AIP, OME, DLP, Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Azure AD
- Design and implement Modern Workplace solutions with Windows 10 and Office Pro Plus
- Client deployment and management with AutoPilot, Intune, Azure AD-join and Co-Management
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Office365 & Modern Workplace services
- Act as SME and advisor for clients to support the planning and implementation of journey to cloud and needed assessment
- Act as lead for colleagues on large projects.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of previous experience in working with Office365 and Azure AD
- Must be skilled in Powershell, and able to read and write scripts
- Must have client facing experience
- Must be a super user in Windows 10 and Office 2016 on at least Outlook. Knowledge in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft 365 / Enterprise Mobility+Security is an advantage
- Knowledge about hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS is an advantage together with Skype and Exchange knowledge
- Knowing AIP, OME, DLP, MFA, Conditional Access, Intune, AutoPilot, Onedrive is a plus
- Experience and understanding of basic infrastructure like DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO, Windows server etc.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office365 licenses is definitely an advantage.
If this sounds like you, then you might be just right for each other! Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!