Odoo Consultant Enhancing Digitalization
Odoo Consultant Enhancing Digitalization.
Odoo Consultant Enhancing Digitalization
CHF85000 - CHF120000 per year|
IT Project Management
This is an opportunity to join a market leader in ERP and Odoo development and implementation services.
This is an innovative technology company that offers a wide range of cutting-edge solutions to businesses of all sizes. Whether the business problem is to optimize the IT infrastructure, streamline business processes, or enhance a digital presence, they have the expertise and experience to help any company achieve its goals.
One of the things that sets this company apart from other technology companies is their commitment to providing personalized solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of each client. Their team of experts takes the time to understand the unique challenges and objectives, and works closely with client to develop a customized strategy that meets business needs and exceeds expectations.
Additionally they stay ahead of the curve when it comes to emerging technologies and industry trends. They are constantly exploring new ways to leverage the latest tools and techniques to help their clients stay competitive and achieve their goals. And with a proven track record of success and a deep bench of talented professionals, you can trust them to deliver results that drive real business value.
Overall, if you're looking to join a company that leverage the power of technology to drive growth and success for other businesses, then this is an opportunity for you….
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the planning, management, and implementation of business software solutions using agile project methodology. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to conceptualize and develop solution proposals based on user stories. The role requires the candidate to consult with customers across the entire software process chain.
- Plan, manage and implement business software solutions using agile project methodology.
- Conceptualize and develop solution proposals based on user stories.
- Consult with our customers across the entire software process chain.
- Completed studies in information technology and/or business administration.
- High affinity for business software. * Distinctive social and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken. (French is a bonus point)
- Experience in the planning, management and implementation of projects.
- Experience with agile project methods.
- Experienced in business software solutions.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
Voor een groot waterleidingbedrijf in de omgeving van Rotterdam ben ik opzoek naar een Agile Coach. Als Agile Coach ben...
Product Manager - Accounting Software
Please send your application & view full description via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3616716275/?capColoOverride=true Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.