Node/FullStack Developer For Scandi leader in broadcasting
Bergen, Norway , 520000.00kr - 700000.00kr per annum
2019-09-05 09:55:11 +0100
We are changing online TV streaming services forever. To stay ahead of our industry, we continuously strive to improve our products and our environment. You can be part of this fascinating journey by joining our international team, and impact streaming experiences worldwide!
Our customers are renowned media companies and broadcasters in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and USA. They use our services to offer content that spans from video on demand of the latest blockbusters or your favourite TV show, to live events such as the Premier League, FIFA World Cup, and the Olympic Games.
Who we're looking for:
We are searching for a mid to senior level developer. Our ideal candidate has a passion for creation, be it robust systems, high-performance code, intuitive workflows, or user-friendly services. Should you have an interest in streaming media, we'd be even more interested in getting to know you. If you're willing to contribute to our success, we will provide you with all the professional development you're looking for through professional and knowledgeable colleagues, lots of work - and tons of fun!
What you'll do:
You will join a highly talented team developing compelling post-production services for online TV and video experiences.
You will have flexible work hours and develop products and services that are core to some of the biggest TV brands on the planet.
You will solve complex video workflow cases and be involved in technical research and development to enable continued innovation on our platform and services.
Who you are:
- A passionate creator of the code
- You get things done in a fast-paced environment
- You like people and people like you
What we offer:
- An exciting, positive and nurturing international work environment in a thriving industry
- The opportunity to participate in creating and shaping tomorrow's television experiences together with our customers
- A culture of openness and trust, where you appreciate your team and actively contribute to making each other stronger
- Possibility to travel
- Relevant higher education
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Experience in one or more of our core technologies
- Databases: Postgres, DynamoDB, Oracle, Cassandra
- Amazon web services: Lambda, SQS, ECS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, etc.
- Continuous delivery: Git, Maven, CircleCi, Terraform
- Successful background from a similar role (not a must)
- Experience with video and/or streaming technologies (not a must)
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role