Berlin, Germany , €50000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
2019-01-10 08:34:48 +0000
€55,000-70,000 + stock options and flexible working conditions
Would you like to help people navigate the German Tax System in just 25 minutes - and get the full tax return they deserve?
Can you solve complex problems, by applying best Software Engineering principles?
Are you looking to work in an Agile environment with open communications, and an international team?
This business have just finalised their Series A funding, raising more than €10M which will be used for international expansion.
I'm looking for someone who…
· Has experience building reliable, and scalable, distributed systems.
· A Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science
Who is interested in…
· Designing and building scalable software solutions, and digging into the work of graph data structure
· Taking ownership over major parts of the product
· Giving the user the best possible experience
For a company who…
· Have built a revolutionary product which helps German residents navigate the complex Tax system using a simple Chat interface
· Are growing from 25 to 45 employees this year
· Offer attractive employment conditions and benefits, to maintain an impressive international team!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role