Node Developer & Architect
Berlin, Germany , Up to €70000 per annum
2018-05-23 09:16:19 +0100
Would you like to help people navigate the German Tax System in just 25 minutes - and get the full tax return they deserve?
Can you solve complex problems, by applying best Software Engineering principles?
Are you looking to work in an Agile environment with open communications, and an international team?
I'm looking for someone who…
· Has experience building reliable, and scalable, distributed systems.
· A Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science
Who is interested in…
· Designing and building scalable software solutions, and digging into the work of graph data structure
· Taking ownership over major parts of the product
· Giving the user the best possible experience
For a company who…
· Have built a revolutionary product which helps German residents navigate the complex Tax system using a simple Chat interface
· Are growing from 25 to 45 employees this year
· Offer attractive employment conditions and benefits, to maintain an impressive international team!
Managing This Role
I’m a Technical Recruiter helping developers find their place within the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning market in North-Germany. I like to understand developers in...Jo's Full Bio