WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
29 days ago
Role - Technology Lead - Compute, Storage and Backup for DataCenter
Cisco UCS (Blade Chassis and Fabric Interconnect)
VMware (vCenter and vSphere)
Dell/EMC (VXRail , VNX Storage Arrays, vPLEX Metro Replication, Brocade Connextrix Fibre Channel Storage Network , Networker Backup DataDomain, Data Protection Central)
Microsoft (Windows 2012/2016/2019, Exchange 2010/2013/2016, IIS, RDP Gateway Servers)
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency to support DataCenters in the Compute, Storage and Backup (CSB) areas. You will be responsible of the support and management of : Hypervisor Platform, Storage Solutions , Backup and Recovery Solutions , Microsoft Windows Server Farms, Microsoft Systems Center Operations Management, Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager , File Share Management, Security Group, Administrative User Creation , On-premise Internet Proxy Solution, Incident Management, Change Management , Problem Management , Ticket Handling 2nd/3rd level and Vendor Handling.
The main goal of the Technology lead CSB is resolving incidents, performing adequate maintenance tasks to prevent incidents , keep systems healthy pro-actively and take the appropriate actions to renew, upgrade and keep the overall structure in line with the latest developments. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Practical experience with VMware vCenter and vSphere
- Practical experience with Cisco UCS B Series Blade, Chassis and Fabric Interconnect, Cisco UCS C Series Servers
- Practical experience with Dell/EMC VXRail P570F Hyperconverged Compute/Storage , VNX Storage Arrays, vPLEX Metro Replication Cluster, Brocade Connextrix Fibre Channel Storage Network , Networker Backup , DataDomain Appliances and Data Protection Central
- Practical experience with Microsoft Windows 2012/2016/2019 Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft RDP Gateway Servers and Active Directory
- Advanced System troubleshooting skills and knowledge
- Experience with running and organizing IT Service operations
- Several years of experience in support function (L2/L3 and on call)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Certificate in any of the above technologies is an advantage
- Microsoft SCOM 2016 in globally distributed configuration
- Microsoft SCCM 2016 for Server Configuration, Application Deployments and Server Vulnerability Patching
- Cisco Ironport WSA Proxy Knowledge
- Linux Redhat/Centos knowledge bonus
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Your challenges · Develop Cloud Feature Management Solutions, making use of the available tools on Cloud Services · Development with automation tools such as Functions, Yaml, Powershell, API, JSON and Serverless · Use automated build and release management processes for CI/CD and write automated unit tests · Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution · Develop solutions for Enterprise environments for its scalability and robustness This is you · Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related discipline · Excellent communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills · Demonstrable leadership experience · Strong knowledge of Azure, DevOps, Powershell · Desired state configuration for IAAS,PAAS services hosted on cloud · Understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are looking for a customer oriented Cloud Support Engineer to join one of our clients in The Netherlands as soon as possible. Customer Oriented as you are the first point of contact for our customers. You would primarily be responsible for the implementation of applications required for finance & risk data gathering and reporting and therefore, the knowledge of this data domain is preferred Requirements; Experience with monitoring, analysing, optimising, automating and implementing ITIL processes Knowledge on improving the efficiency of business processes and optimising services Basic understanding of Network Administration and connectivity Knowledge of Azure Services Familiar with Azure DevOps Knowledge on Application Security Administration Knowledge of Finance Reporting processes (+) Experience in ETL/ Data domain (+) Basic understanding of PowerShell, Azure CLI Do you see yourself fit? Are you available to join soon ? Apply immediately and we will get in touch Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.