Kerpen (50169), Nordrhein-Westfalen , Up to €600.00 per day
2019-07-03 16:23:10 +0100
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Network Specialist to provide technical support to the network team to configure switches, migrate to new hardware & reverse engineer existing configurations in full time.
- Supervision of the Office & Datacenter network infrastructure
- Analysis of the business requirements, testing of the technical feasibility as well as estimation of the effort for the implementation
- Independent implementation of requirements and/or coordination with Network Offshore Teams
- Quality review of implementations made by the offshore team
- Professional support of the Senior Network Architect in the optimization and design of the Network Infrastructure
- Independent, direct technical cooperation with internal or external colleagues as well as suppliers
- Completed commercial or technical training as well as several years of relevant project experience in a comparable area of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of the product portfolio of Cisco and Juniper, especially switching routing
- Good knowledge in the product portfolio of PaloAlto, Checkpoint, F5, PulseSecure, Aruba (Clearpass), Tufin
- Good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
Remote access after successful training can be done remotely.
Part-time possibility: 4 days per week can be taken in consideration.
Daily rate: 600€
Contract: initially until end of September + extension is possible
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role