Kerpen (50169), Nordrhein-Westfalen , Up to €600.00 per day
2019-07-03 16:23:10 +0100
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Network Specialist to provide technical support to the network team to configure switches, migrate to new hardware & reverse engineer existing configurations in full time.
- Supervision of the Office & Datacenter network infrastructure
- Analysis of the business requirements, testing of the technical feasibility as well as estimation of the effort for the implementation
- Independent implementation of requirements and/or coordination with Network Offshore Teams
- Quality review of implementations made by the offshore team
- Professional support of the Senior Network Architect in the optimization and design of the Network Infrastructure
- Independent, direct technical cooperation with internal or external colleagues as well as suppliers
- Completed commercial or technical training as well as several years of relevant project experience in a comparable area of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of the product portfolio of Cisco and Juniper, especially switching routing
- Good knowledge in the product portfolio of PaloAlto, Checkpoint, F5, PulseSecure, Aruba (Clearpass), Tufin
- Good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
Remote access after successful training can be done remotely.
Part-time possibility: 4 days per week can be taken in consideration.
Daily rate: 600€
Contract: initially until end of September + extension is possible
Managing This Role
I started to work as a Recruiter last year in the beautiful Bologna (Italy) as an HR Specialist. My main responsibility was reviewing the candidates’ profile, in terms of their ...Elisabetta's Full Bio