Network & Security Engineer.
Network & Security Engineer
€65000 - €70000 per year|
SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER
For one of the leading companies in the field of Travel Arrangements here in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Senior Network and Security Engineer!
Does this sound interesting and are you located in the Netherlands? Please apply now!
- Updating and maintaining the network and security policy.
- Maintain the systems and practices in place to ensure PCI-DSS compliance and internal and external information security.
- Track network and security incidents within the ICT infrastructure and act when violations occur from within or outside the domains.
- Give advice on, set up, look after, and troubleshoot a variety of network hardware on the network infrastructure of my client, implement, test, and maintain fallback scenarios and backup procedures.
- Active network devices like switches, firewalls, and routers should be actively monitored.
- Distribute current documentation on network infrastructure and operational procedures to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a global internet protocol strategy that complies with outside parties.
- Take charge of managing the cables physically.
- Report network performance to the telecoms group, systems management, and business clients.
- Plan and carry out all requested network-related changes on time, take care of the required documentation adjustments, and make sure that all stakeholders are informed.
- Plan and manage infrastructure capacity and configuration to guarantee smooth operation in a dynamic business environment.
- Keep abreast of new network technologies and offer suggestions for potential applications for my client.
- Keeping in touch with partners who offer us services in the areas of network and security.
- Completed HBO.
- At least 5 years of Network Engineering Experience and at least 3 years of experience working an environment that is project driven.
- Checkpoint and CISCO knowledge is a must
- Certification in CCNA/CCNP
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working model.
- Travel Allowance
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Network and Security Engineer
Apply Now Client Job Description SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the leading companies in the field of...
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates local to the Randstad (Netherlands) area with EU citizenship....
Apply Now SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the leading companies in the field of Travel Arrangements here...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.