Network Security Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €400 - €420 per day
2018-05-08 15:07:27 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
Candidate will be working in a team that provides test environments and platforms for several technology projects.
This assignment will focus especially on migration of remaining devices in old DC to the new facility. As part of this project the engineer will have to be able to manage efficiently his time and communicate accurately on progress to meet timelines.
- fabric - Cisco certifications required: min. CCNP, pref. CCIE
- Relevant experience with Juniper and Routing & Switching(routing protocols should be known)
- Relevant experience with F5 Load Balancing and/or Firewall CheckpointNetwork
- Relevant experience with Cisco (SDN / ACI) is a big plus
- Strong communication skills - able to define requirements and liaise with different stake holders
- Strong organizational skills - able to prioritize work as you will be working on different projects
Managing This Role
Muhammad Fawad Javaid
Being a goal-oriented, industrious and a persistent sales professional, I joined Darwin Recruitment a couple months ago. I joined with 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years in I...Muhammad's Full Bio