Network Security Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-02-27 17:02:00 +0000
Are you an experienced Network Security Engineer and wish to work for a leading Telecommunication company, based in Amsterdam? Then look no futher!
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer who will be responsible for designing, installing, and supporting LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Day-to-day key accountabilities
- Prepare BAU changes based on requirements
- Coordinate change preparation and planning
- Provide after care for prepared/executed changes (make sure requested change provides desirable outcome)
- Occasionally assist in change execution in maintenance window
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, install, and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
Managing This Role
I am a Sourcing Specialist within the account managers division of Darwin B.V. and I’m specialized in placing IT professionals for one of our key accounts; Liberty Global. Laure...Dina's Full Bio