Network Security Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-02-27 17:02:00 +0000
Are you an experienced Network Security Engineer and wish to work for a leading Telecommunication company, based in Amsterdam? Then look no futher!
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer who will be responsible for designing, installing, and supporting LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Day-to-day key accountabilities
- Prepare BAU changes based on requirements
- Coordinate change preparation and planning
- Provide after care for prepared/executed changes (make sure requested change provides desirable outcome)
- Occasionally assist in change execution in maintenance window
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, install, and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.