Network Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €500.00 per annum
2019-07-05 14:01:43 +0100
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Network Project Manager with background in networking.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in a telecom company
- Finance, governance and control experience
- Network technical background is highly appreciated (Cisco technologies, routing/switching, Checkpoint firewall, F5 load balancers)
- Good communication skills: able to lead and coach different technical teams with different background
- Experienced in Agile methodologies
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Quality Management: Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework
- Provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within the portfolio to meet the team standards
- Manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope and schedule
Contract: until December + extension
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role