Network Engineer Security
Hilversum, North Holland , Negotiable
2019-07-25 16:55:44 +0100
Careers at Darwin
Are you a dedicated Network Engineer who is keen to get involved in a wide range of security projects?
Are you someone that doesn't want to be stuck on one task and enjoys a role with huge variety?
What about the chance to work with the brightest minds in The Netherlands?
I'm looking for someone who knows:
· UNIX/Linux OS
· Certificates of one or more of these vendors: Check Point, F5, Fortinet, Cisco
· Experience with Webhosting, WebAccess, Proxy, Load balancing, Application Firewall, TCP/IP, IPSEC, IPV6;
· Strong communication skills (English or Dutch)
Who is interested in:
· 3 months contract with option to extend
· Competitive hourly rate
· Great office in Hilversum filled with IT professionals
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me via LinkedIn.
Managing This Role
As a recruitment consultant, my primary task is to unite ambitious specialists with excellent career opportunities. However, I am a firm believer in building strong relationship...Stephan's Full Bio