Network Engineer – Freelance – Remote.
Network Engineer – Freelance – Remote
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Lower Saxony
Remote Possibility: Fully Remote
Language Skills: Fluent in German
Analysing and developing technical chances of the netflow analysis with regard to:
- The chances of saving the flow data via a different interface.
- Clarifying the necessary level of detail of the data given.
- Finding out how long the flow data is.
- Anonymizing the data streams.
- Analyzing the effects & the load on the firewall.
- Considering the data streams from data center locations and users as well as data streams from SAAS applications and users.
- Identifying the limits in the analysis of the flow data
- Implementing and following up the workshop, working with the IT Architect and Project Managers
- Creating a rough concept based on the requirements worked out in the workshop, together with the IT architect
* Professional experience working with IT networks, especially firewalls.
* Experience with analysing data streams in company networks across different locations.
* Experience working with monitoring data streams.
* Experience with developing concepts.
* Knowledge of requirements recording/management is a plus.
* Knowledge of workshop planning and implementation a plus.
* Knowledge of Information technology infrastructure library and process-oriented work
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Linux Systems Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only considering local candidates with a driver's license and car as travel...
Endpoint Security Engineer
Apply Now ENDPOINT SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for an Endpoint Security...
Information Security manager
Apply Now We are looking for a strong contributor who will be passionate about coaching and mentoring our business on...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.