Network Engineer – Berlin – 12 Months.
Network Engineer – Berlin – 12 Months
Network Engineer -
Freelance Network Engineer - Migration - On-site (Berlin) - 6-12 Months
Job - Network Engineer
Client Location - Berlin
Client Industry - Consultancy
Contract Length - 6-12 months
The focus of this project is to support the client in the Technical Migration planning of their customers sites as part of the All IP rollout.
Aswell as the Documentation you will also be incharge of breifing the migration teams and you will offer 3rd level support during migration.
Key skills and Experience required:
- Cisco Knowladge (Routing, Switching)
- Basis Scripting (Configaration Scripting
- Several years of professional experience in the telecommunications environment
- Experience in network migration projects
- Very good knowledge of network components and technologies
- Good knowledge of scripting configuration scripts
- Good communication and escalation skills
- High sense of responsibility, reliability, resilience, self-determination and willingness to work in a team, partly under high time pressure
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to Oliver.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Medior Linux Engineer
Apply Now For my client I am looking for a Medior Linux Engineer who is a big fan of automation....
Senior Security Engineer (DevSecOps)
Apply Now Senior Security Engineer (Cloud and Automation) For one of our clients in the Randstad area, we are looking...
Senior Security Engineer
Apply Now YOUR TASKS: You are responsible for the analysis, planning and implementation of exciting and complex IT security solutions...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.