WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
6 months ago
For one of the world's leading communication companies we are looking for Network Engineer. As a Network Engineer you are responsible for Network Engineering, Design and Implementation for IP Core networks, and serviced deployed on these. If this sound interesting please apply now!
· Design Engineering of multiservice core and aggregation IP networks and service deployed on these, both extensions of current activities and greenfield deployments.
· Understand business requirements, and translate them, using the network architectures into network solution on existing infrastructure.
· Make sure the network is configured according to technical guidelines.
· Create and maintain network engineering solutions, designs, and guidelines, bill of materials, implementation and migration plans.
· Perform end-to-end testing of engineered solutions before deployed in live networks.
· Implementation and execution of network changes according to the network Engineering plans produced. (during nightly change windows).
· Create as-build documentation.
· Provide operational hand-over
· 5+ years of experience in a similar role as (Core) Network Engineer;
· Thorough knowledge of IGPs, MPLS, VPNs, IPv4/v6 migration techniques, BGP, Policy languages;
· Network design and implementation;
· Strong knowledge of security standards, rules and regulations;
· You must live in the Netherlands!
Start date is ASAP and you will work via our payroll.
If you are interested please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.