Vienna, Austria , Up to €400.00 per day
2019-07-31 20:21:54 +0100
· Network installation and build of new projects, products, and services
· Implementation and raising of change requests for the connectivity requirements outlined in Low-Level Designs,
· Products/projects/services shall include:
· Interactive services applications virtualization
· DTV connectivity implementations
· IT systems connectivity
· Config changes will be made on Data Centre networking equipment covering:
· Checkpoint Firewalls
· F5 Loadbalancers
Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies
Skills and Competencies: Network performance optimization; LAN/WAN knowledge; network design and implementation; CISCO certificate is a plus
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, install and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
2. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
3. Determine network and system requirements.
4. Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
5. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
6. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in-network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role