WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Up to €400.00 per day
12 months ago
· Network installation and build of new projects, products, and services
· Implementation and raising of change requests for the connectivity requirements outlined in Low-Level Designs,
· Products/projects/services shall include:
· Interactive services applications virtualization
· DTV connectivity implementations
· IT systems connectivity
· Config changes will be made on Data Centre networking equipment covering:
· Checkpoint Firewalls
· F5 Loadbalancers
Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies
Skills and Competencies: Network performance optimization; LAN/WAN knowledge; network design and implementation; CISCO certificate is a plus
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, install and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
2. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
3. Determine network and system requirements.
4. Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
5. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
6. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in-network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.