WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €400.00 per day
7 months ago
A leading telecom company in the beautiful Amsterdam is looking for a Network Engineer contractor to make the team even stronger.
The Network Deployment team is responsible for the monitoring network. The mission is to ensure the stability and integrity of such infrastructure as well as design and provide advanced technical support, lead, coordinate and drive the resolution of any issue in order to meet the established SLA's, always focus on maximizing the customer satisfaction.
- Broad and deep knowledge of networking operations, architecture and engineering
- Hands-on Experience in designing and operating of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), special focus on F5 BIGIP-LTM
- Hands-on Experience in designing and operating of Cisco ACI, Cisco routers, switches, ASR, Nexus
- Hands-on Experience in designing and operating of Checkpoint firewalls
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting Skills with tools (tcpdump, ssldump, wireshark ..etc.). Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies/Protocols (HTTP Protocol, SSL Protocol… Known Frameworks…etc.)
- Good Knowledge/Experience with Automation Technologies (Ansible, Chef, Puppet) is a plus
NICE TO HAVE
- 5 years+ industry experience
- Good communicational, organizational skills; team player
- Fluent in spoken and written English and preferable one other European language
- Good knowledge of hardware and system configurations and architectures
- Solid awareness of production operational processes, preferably to ITIL level (certification not required)
- Ensure our monitoring systems are maintained with zero impact on B2B and B2C customers relying on critical service such as data, voice, and video
- Ensuring changes via change management system are correctly reviewed and don't cause service impact on supported services or products, and that the service or product is correctly verified post-change
- Experience in managing several platforms/systems and ability to easily switch between them and keep the overview