Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €400.00 per day
2019-04-23 09:08:23 +0100
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Network Engineer with experience in IP projects. The role will be mainly focused on providing the core Roadmap projects, producing LLD, performing the implementation of necessary CRQs and handover documents.
Main Job Scope:
- Understand the business requirements and translate them into technical network solutions
- Produce network design solutions and designs, bills of material, implementation & migration plans and documents taking into account all related network elements
- Maintain network integrity ensuring that changes are configured in accordance with the companies technical standards and guidelines
- Support the Project and Engineering teams to template design solutions. Attending project meetings and carryout initial impact assessments
- Monitor networks to ensure availability of design features and capacity
- LAN/WAN knowledge
- Strong knowledge of IP Networks and relevant design CCNP/JNCIS level
- CCIE or JNCIE is a plus
- Proven solid experience in high-scale IP networks - BGP, MPLS, QoS, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast
- Any experience of IP projects involving migration is a big plus
Daily rate: 400€
Contract: until July 2019 + extension
Note: we will consider applications from people who are already eligible for working in the Netherlands.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role