WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €400.00 per day
about 1 year ago
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Network Engineer with experience in IP projects. The role will be mainly focused on providing the core Roadmap projects, producing LLD, performing the implementation of necessary CRQs and handover documents.
Main Job Scope:
- Understand the business requirements and translate them into technical network solutions
- Produce network design solutions and designs, bills of material, implementation & migration plans and documents taking into account all related network elements
- Maintain network integrity ensuring that changes are configured in accordance with the companies technical standards and guidelines
- Support the Project and Engineering teams to template design solutions. Attending project meetings and carryout initial impact assessments
- Monitor networks to ensure availability of design features and capacity
- LAN/WAN knowledge
- Strong knowledge of IP Networks and relevant design CCNP/JNCIS level
- CCIE or JNCIE is a plus
- Proven solid experience in high-scale IP networks - BGP, MPLS, QoS, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast
- Any experience of IP projects involving migration is a big plus
Daily rate: 400€
Contract: until July 2019 + extension
Note: we will consider applications from people who are already eligible for working in the Netherlands.