Amsterdam, North Holland , €550 - €590 per day
2017-08-18 13:22:51 +0100
Careers at Darwin
Our client is looking for a network architect experienced with data centers. The applicant should have experience in network designs and it is an advantage if you are familiar with load balancing technologies such as F5 and security components. The client is one of Europe's biggest company in the Telecom industry and the duration of the project is initially till December.
The Ideal applicant
- Minimum 5+ years solid networking experience background.
- One or more relevant certifications desired such as CCNP, CCIE, CCSA, CCSE,
- Strong knowledge of Data Centres Designs with special focus on IP Networks, Security and Application Delivery Solutions.
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience in Cisco routing/switching technologies ASR & Nexus
- Strong knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (e.g. Checkpoint, Fortinet, …)
- Strong knowledge of Load Balancing Solutions (e.g. F5 BIGIP LTM & GTM, Radware, Alteon,…)
- Desired experience of Software Defined Networking (SDN) - Cisco ACI Application Fabric
- Carry out network implementations and migrations and handover the new networks to Operations and to 3rd parties
- Design and deploy network elements
- HHL and LLD
- Deal with major incidents in terms of Tier-3 escalations
- Defining, documenting, and communicating IT infrastructure
- Telecom industry
- Multinational environment
Perks and benefits
- €580/day salary
- International and dynamic environment
- Fast hiring process
Does this sound like your next project? This is an urgent role, so if you would like to hear more and could potentially embark on a new challenge within a couple of weeks' notice, please send over your resume to email@example.com or call me at +31 20 30 500 69. Applicants must be a resident of the EU.