.Net Software Engineer.
.Net Software Engineer
€55000 - €75000 per year|
.Net Software Engineer (only candidates from the Netherlands)
Up to €78.000,00 per annum + Gym Reimbursement, Pension, 25 holidays, Travel Reimbursement, Education Budget, and more.
Our client is looking for a passionate .Net Software Engineer with a strong understanding of the delivery of various products and services. Our client is a global organization providing insights and analytics to its customers. They help companies to make critical decisions that will impact their performance and revenue. They serve about 2 million customers now across various industries. They focus on covering the most complex problems by driving innovation and delivering reasonable insights that make the difference.
We are looking for someone:
- 5+ years working experience with C#, .Net, and .Net Core;
- Experience with Cloud solutions such as: Azure/GCP/AWS services and preferably cloud-native architectures;
- Ability to modernize legacy applications using open source and cloud technologies;
- Experience with installed applications, including both frontend applications and backend services;
- Back end focus with an affinity for frontend;
- Creating high-quality code, covered with automated tests;
- Participating in Scrum activities such as planning, retrospectives, and stand-ups;
This is an In-house position.
Looking for a new challenge as a .Net Software Engineer? Apply now!
Call Dario at +3120 305 85 59 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates who are already in the Netherlands.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Dario Mulder
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
Full Stack / C# Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Full Stack / C# Developer to work in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry. You'll...
Apply Now Do you want to join a company that works in the automotive / car industry? Are you a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.