CHF80000 - CHF110000 per year|
Are you a .NET Developer who is interested in joining a leading provider of IT and e-business solutions in Switzerland?
Do you want to work in e-commerce?
Do you want to develop innovative software products?
I'm looking for someone who:
· Has experience with C#, .NET Core and ASP.NET MVC
· Wants to join a fast growing team with like-minded individuals
· Has an interest in e-business and e-commerce
· Is experienced with database technologies (MS SQL server)
· Speaks German (At least B2 Level)
· Has completed higher education in Computer Science
Who is interested in:
· Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches
· Working with Microsoft Visual Studio
· Working with Source Control (GIT, Scrum)
· Independent and solution-oriented
· Maintaining business relationships and has a deep technical interest
For a company who:
· Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment
· Offer versatility in the way they work
· A market leader in the e-business and e-retailing space
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Developer in Zug. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
Darwin are working on behalf of a leading gaming business based in Gotheburg. We are growing and so is our...
Platform Development Manager
We are looking for a platform manager to help guide our new VR Football project, if you like gaming and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.