€56000 - €70000 per year|
Do you want to work for a company that is an internationally rapidly expanding company in the field of tool management?
Do you want to be able to work 100% remotely?
Do you want to join an innovative and exciting team of developers?
I'm looking for a C#/.NET Developer who has:
· Completed training in the field of computer science and/or production engineering
· 5+ years professional experience as an independent full-stack developer
· Very good programming knowledge in C# / .NET
· Experience in dealing with databases (MS-SQL Server)
· Knowledge of C++ / Visual is an advantage
· Basic understanding of technical relationships (ideally in the area of CNC production, tools)
· Fluent English, both written and spoken, German is a bonus
· Ability to work in a team, independence, reliability, and ability to learn
· Development of new modules (including specification)
· Extension of the existing software with new functions
· Processing of customer projects
· Continuous troubleshooting of the standard software and its new software components
· Development in C#.NET
· Extension of existing database structures in MS SQL
· Development of release and software PLM strategies
· Transfer of the application to new technologies (cloud computing, SaaS, block chain, etc.)
· Maintaining relationships with international development partners
· Participation in the coordination of software development within the group
· Technical support if required in support, database-specific matters, interfaces and the use of new software components as well as in the documentation of new applications.
For a company who:
· Offers 100% remote working and flexible hours
· Offers you a chance to strengthen as a developer alongside a likeminded team
· Is expanding their development team and are building a new platform
This is a fantastic opportunity for a C#/.NET Developer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.