Natural Language Processing Analyst
Boston, Massachusetts , US$140000 - US$220000 per annum + Exciting Benefits Package
2018-05-23 20:58:13 +0100
Data Science - Natural Language Processing- Machine Learning - Software - Boston
Our Client is seeking a Manager of NLP Analytics to join their WorkHuman Analytics & Research Institute as a domain expert.
You will be responsible for the entire analytical process - from outlining the type of solution through implementation, interpretation of results and transferring capabilities to colleagues, clients and internal product teams.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and ongoing tracking of model performance.
- Master's or PhD in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Computer-Mediated Communication, Language Psychology, etc.
- Expertise in building ontologies, taxonomies, and semantic relation frameworks.
- Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary.
- Proficiency in scripting, querying and/or analytics tools: linux, R, SAS, or similar tool.
Managing This Role
Luca Bon Tempo
I am a 360 Recruitment Consultant who specialises in sourcing and supplying, high level Data Scientists and Blockchain Developers to exciting businesses across the East Coast of...Luca's Full Bio