WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70.00 - €125 per hour + remote
6 days ago
3 months ++
Mulesoft Architect - API, SOA, CI/CD, Remote
Darwin GmbH are partnered with a leading Energy provider in Germany who are currently looking to hire a freelance Mulesoft Developer on a fully remote contract until the end of the year with the option to extend.
- Analyses requirements and design solutions to meet the objectives,
- Leads the deployment, technical accuracy and completeness of integrated systems designs
- Design and develop enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs by using various transformers in Mule ESB (version 4) based on use cases
- Design and create REST services.
- Implement and adjust logging to SPLUNK
- Develop connectors between SAP, Salesforce, PowerCloud, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Usage of Mule components that includes File Transport, queue management, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Create http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using OAuth 2.0
- Improvement of the existing MuleSoft Services.
- Implementing API endpoints
- Creating Unit, MUnit, E2E testing to validate Mule flows.
- Consulting regarding other types of testing (data generation, last & performance, volume testing)
- Performing code reviews
- Fix data issues upon request
- Conduct performance optimization for the enterprise solutions
- Experience at Business Architect Level with MuleSoft for middleware API Integration
- Good understanding of the Microservices architectural style and its benefits/drawbacks against the traditional SOA approach
- Fair understanding of CI/CD, release pipelines and their implementation.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreS, MySQL), SQL
- Understanding of 3-layer, API-led architecture of the Mulesoft
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience in using different IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse
- Agile project experience
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your earliest available start date and hourly rate expectations.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MuleSoft Developer - Jira, Confluence, API, Remote Darwin GmbH are partnered with a leading Energy provider in Germany who are currently looking to hire a freelance Mulesoft Developer on a fully remote contract until the end of the year with the option to extend. Role Development of complex integration scenarios on the Mulesoft platform Concept creation and documentation of the implementation in a cross-functional development team including tests Processing and provision of fixes for incidents on all environments Requirements Several years of work experience in the context of integration including API design At least 2 years of experience in Mulesoft design and development Comprehensive experience with the software development process of Mulesoft 4 (use of tools such as GitLab and CloudHub) High understanding of agile collaboration, as well as the use of tools such as Jira and Confluence Please send an updated CV to email@example.com with your earliest available start date and hourly rate expectations. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
UX Research - Remote $140,000 + H/D/V Benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO + equity Are you interested in establishing the Research practice for a bleeding-edge SaaS Startup? Do you have experience utilizing mixed methods to conduct research for software applications? Would you be interested in learning more about the potential for cyber-security as a service? I'm looking for someone who… · Has 3+ years of experience as a User Researcher in Agile environments · Has in-depth experience conducting ethnographic research, mixed methods research, and can then implement this research into UX Strategy · Is experienced training junior researchers or Product Managers in the best practices Who is interested in… · Working with a company tackling ever-prevalent security issues, with bleeding-edge technology · Standing up a research practice and helping to grow the UX mentality · Working for a company that truly values UX and enables it to grow and guide their product For a company who… · Is steadily growing remotely, within an exciting industry · Enables entrepreneurialism within their employees and proper work-life balance · Is looking to hire remotely to enable a more inclusive environment If this interests you and you're passionate about Research, apply here! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UX Designer $120-160,000 salary + bonus, equity, & full benefits! Are you an experienced UX Designer, with a generalist approach? Are you currently working in the cybersecurity field but looking for a company that truly values your skills in UX as well as your work-life balance? Do you want the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology? I'm looking for someone who… · Has 4+ years of experience working as a UX Designer · With solid foundations in UX, and a love for research driven design · Is experienced with SaaS product principles and can apply them to streamline conversions, user behaviors, and ease of use for complex enterprise tasks Who is interested in… · Working for a start up working on protecting the security of enterprise environments · Collaborating between both design and research groups to create beautiful experiences · Joining a group of experienced, confident, and vocal designers looking to implement the best design practices to help this company truly succeed For a company who… · Truly values your quality of life and ensures work life balance, generous benefits, and equity for your hard efforts · Has prioritized and valued their UX program and continues to enable the team to spearhead their growth · Is operating successfully fully remote and looking for another collaborative teammate to join them If you are confident in your experience, you're looking for a new challenge, and you're interested in cybersecurity; apply here! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.