WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
Darwins International Client are looking for a Strong German Speaking MSSQL Administrator to join their project in Stuttgart, Germany for a initial 3/6 month long term contract. The ideal candidate will speak German.
Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
* Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
* Build and Administer Microsoft FCI & AOAG Cluster solutions.
* Knowledge of Windows & AD
* ITIL V3 Understanding, Related documentation
* Understanding of IBM TSM/EMC Networker/Symantec Backup-Exec tool set
Please apply below or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.