WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€320 - €360 per day
about 2 months ago
Darwin's International client are looking to hire a strong German Speaking MSSQL Administrator for a long term project in Stuttgart, Germany. The role will be 6 months + Extendbale long term project. It is currently remote working but will be onsite once offices re open.
Rate: 360 euros a day max pay or a 72,000 euro salary with benefits and Holidays.
* Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
* Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
* Build and Administer Microsoft FCI & AOAG Cluster solutions.
* Knowledge of Windows & AD
* ITIL V3 Understanding, Related documentation
* Understanding of IBM TSM/EMC Networker/Symantec Backup-Exec tool set
* Fluency of German Language (Verbal and Written)
Please apply below or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.