22 days ago
- Design and Implement the Group Reporting together with the Subject Matter Experts and the IT Team
- Adjust the Data Mart to new complex requirements
- Develop a robust, powerful & scalable Business Intelligence Solution
- Implement integration and unit tests for all software modules
- You have a university degree in IT, engineering or a similar area.
- You can discuss complex architecture design, provide solutions and put them into practice.
- You are comfortable working in a cross functional environment together with top class subject matter experts.
- You have knowledge in Financial Reporting.
- You have outstanding communication skills and a professional way of presentation.
- You have in-depth experience with SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services), SQL Server and Data Mart Design
- You can deal with large volumes of data or high complexity
- You have experience with Azure Dev Ops, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Automation/Scheduling know-how is a plus (e.g. ONE Automation from Automic).
- You are familiar with the agile development approach: Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration.
- You are highly motivated and pro-active
- You care about: security, quality, user experience, documentation, testing and team spirit.
- You are fluent in English.