MS System engineer (IAM focus)
Wageningen, Gelderland , Up to €70.00 per hour
2019-07-22 10:29:00 +0100
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
What will you do?
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure - most being Microsoft
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in Azure
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP)
- Experience with (Microsoft) Identity and Access Management
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd like to plan interviews on Thursday the 25th of July and hire by the end of the week.
Managing This Role
As a recruitment consultant, my primary task is to unite ambitious specialists with excellent career opportunities. However, I am a firm believer in building strong relationship...Stephan's Full Bio