WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60.00 - €125 per hour + remote
13 days ago
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Darwin Gmbh are partnered with a leading business in the Energy market. They are currently looking to hire 2 MS Dynamics CRM Developers on an initial 9 month contract with the option to extend.
* In the agile team, you implement requirements, supporting the decision of the most efficient variant.
* You solve relevant questions, support central and important decisions and help to make the overall solution efficient and future-proof.
* You implement the requirements of the departments, taking into account the goal of ensuring the maintainability and performance of the solution.
* You act proactively and try to identify, shape or avoid possible future problems and challenges.
* You provide competent advice to the specialist department in order to be able to implement the technical requirements with the optimal technical solutions
* You are familiar with the DevOps process model and understand the development process as a holistic approach with responsibility for planning, implementation, quality assurance, monitoring and deployment up to productive operation.
* You have very good knowledge in the development and customizing of complex Microsoft Dynamics 365 online solutions, as well as the power platform and very good programming knowledge in .NET / C # and modern web technologies.
* You are confident in handling modern ALM tools such as Git, Azure DevOps and attach great importance to contemporary quality assurance measures such as unit and integration tests, clean code, peer reviews and static code analyzes.
* You have already developed in the cloud environment and are familiar with the Azure cloud. You have experience in the provision and development of Azure components, such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, etc.
* You not only know Dynamics 365 online solutions, but also have in-depth knowledge of the development of complex on-premise landscapes and have many years of project experience in this environment.
* You are familiar with the specialist processes in the energy industry and know what constitutes best practice developments in this context. You can bring these in and apply them accordingly.
* You know Selenium as a tool for the implementation of test automation and have already used it in several projects
Please send me an updated CV, your earliest available start date and daily rate expectations to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.