WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€82368 - €115000 per annum
Marc van der Eijk
16 days ago
Are you an expert in Modern Workspaces? Do you have experience in architecture and designs in Enterprise environments? Do you have Excellent communication skills to convince stakeholders, give strong presentations and understand business' needs?
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the global Workplace environment for 50.000 plus end-users;
- Define technology and you are responsible for the domain architecture;
- Lead and supervise the implementation of your solutions in Azure, MS365, Intune, WVD/AVD, Endpoint (Configuration) Manager and the migration to these platforms;
- +10 years' experience in IT, plus you have a proven track record of designs and implementation of Modern Workplaces in large or global environments;
- Strong communication skills: you have a commercial mindset, apply stakeholder management on all levels and can convince various audiences on highly complex technical topics and decisions;
- Good knowledge and understanding of theoretical and architectural frameworks.
- A competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience between 83 - 115 K per year;
- Travel expenses, 13th month salary, pension scheme and holiday pay;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Informal working environment, personal growth, challenge and fun!
Do you want to apply or hear more about this opportunity? Contact me now!
Marc van der Eijk - +31 20 30 585 47 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applicants must be resident of the Netherlands
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you have experience as a Modern Workplace Engineer? Do you have experience with Azure and Citrix Virtual Desktop? Do you want to work for an international company? This might be the role for you! For this International company I am looking for a Modern Workplace Engineer. As a Modern Workplace Engineer you need to ensure that your colleagues can work simple and safely with any device, wherever they. You also provide the infrastructure and 3rd line support for these services. Profile: Hands-on experience with Azure and Citrix Virtual Desktop Knowledge of M365 services and Modern Workplace Strong technical skills and knowledge in a broad range of technologies Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies, processes (e.g. TOGAF), service management methods and processes (ITIL) Benefits: Working flexibly from home 13th month Education & training; Salary up to €90k per annum Looking for a new challenge as a Modern Workplace Engineer? Apply Now! If you are interested in this position as a Modern Workplace Engineer, please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 020-3050063 Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Voor deze positie geldt dat kandidaten het EU-burgerschap moeten hebben en woonachtig zijn in Nederland. De rol biedt deels remote-opties maar vraagt wel om de werkplek te bezoeken - Ben jij een architect en klaar om deze Cloud- Infra omgeving naar het volgende niveau te tillen? Heb jij ervaring met Moderne werkplekken, Dynamics en het optimaliseren van cruciale bedrijfssoftware? Wil jij een interne positie met veel vrijheid en uitdaging? Locatie: Utrecht; Dienstverband: Vast, 36 uur per week; Belangrijkste werkzaamheden: Achitectuur, ontwerp, implementaties en advies; Technische vaardigheden: Windows Server, Office365, Dynamics365, Azure Persoonlijkheidsskills: Vertalen van technische vraagstukken, overtuigen van stakeholders en communiceren met operations; Taal: Nederlands (woord en geschrift); Salaris: Max van 87K per jaar - obv 36 uur. Lijkt dit je een uitdaging waar je meer over wil weten? Neem nu contact op en informeer naar de mogelijkheden! Marc van der Eijk / Recruitment Consultant / Darwin Recruitment +31 (0)20 30 585 47 - firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you an experienced Azure Solutions Architect? Is working hands-on in a DevOps team your desire? Do you want to work on Architecture Designs and Deployment projects? In this position you'll will assist with the management, support of our Azure Infrastructure. Your focus is on continuous improvement and automation to meet the high-level business requirements. You'll play an important role in: Architecture Design and Deployment in multiple projects. Leverages a structured approach to architecture projects using existing methodologies (e.g. Devops) that make use of existing reference architecture and established architectural styles and design patterns. Proposing and developing new solutions to scale across multiple regions. Building and maintaining an architecture description document, an architecture decisions log, and a requirements/constraints traceability matrix to ensure the rationale for the business solution's Architecture is known and understood. Driving the overall Azure architecture and infrastructure posture with hands on implementations with the team. Driving the Data warehouse infrastructure architecture and driving its implementation. Managing hands on the Azure landscape with the support of the IT operations team. The recipe for success: Deep engineering and architectural proven expertise on Microsoft Azure PAAS, FAAS and IAAS stack of services on multiple Consulting and Delivery engagements Experience in implementation of best practices using various Design Patterns. Proven experience with Azure PaaS: App Services, Azure Functions, Application Insights, SQL Database, Storage Accounts, Azure Service Bus, Logic Apps, API Management and Cosmos DB, Azure DevOps and Azure Data Warehousing. Design Patterns: SOLID Principles, Domain Driven Design (DDD) Hands on expertise in managing an Azure infrastructure and Azure Data warehousing solutions (Azure Synopsis). You are Certified as an Azure Solution Architect expert. The Company Our client believes in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of industry experience and research, we are setting a new course for a personalised approach to the client's health and wellbeing. Together with an individually tailored supplements program, they are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalised, honest, Does this sound like a company you'd like to work for? Contact me now for more information! Marc van der Eijk - +31 20 30 585 47 - email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Architect AWS Do you want to improve business results permanently and do you know everything about AWS Cloud infrastructures? Then get in touch with us! The Cloud services of our end customers are growing. We are therefore looking for a driven AWS Architect who wants to contribute to the Cloud developments of this organization. Tasks and responsibilities As an AWS Architect, you are a trusted advisor for our C-level customers. You give advice and recommendations on the application of AWS Cloud technologies that seamlessly connect with the improvements the customer wants to see. You design and describe the strategy and realization of the Cloud solutions. You know how to convert your acquired knowledge into successful solutions for our customers and to propagate this within our end customer. You have a good understanding of the necessary licensing and cost structures of a Cloud solution and pay attention to privacy and security aspects. You work in multidisciplinary teams of experienced experts. Together you advise the customer, create support within the organization for the solution and pay great attention to the transition from on-premises to the Cloud. Where necessary, you take the lead. We not only advise our clients on this but also make it happen by implementing a solution together with various specialists. Client expectations HBO/WO work and thinking level; Knowledge and experience of AWS services, Containerization and Automation; Tools: AWS, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Bash; Knowledge of Cloud technologies (level 400), business drivers, and upcoming computing trends; Preferably you are in possession of one of the AWS certificates in the field of infrastructure, data, architecture & design or Dev-Ops or you are willing to obtain these in short term; Offer Excellent base salary up to € 90K; 25+ Holidays; Flexible working hours; A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately Great pension scheme; Yearly Bonus; Looking for a new challenge as a Cloud Architect AWS or do you know someone who fits the profile? Any More Questions? Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)20 305 85 59. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.