WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
35000kr - 55000kr per annum
12 months ago
Software Developer - Mobile & Web
Cool Sports App Product - Gothenburg
Salary negotiable DOE
Our client is a technology-oriented company that is passionate about sports and wants to activate more people around the world.
They started around 7 years ago and have during this time grown to become the market leader in Sweden and Norway for their sports app product. Earlier this year, they also started working with their first Danish facilities and also have customers in countries such as Finland, Poland and Japan and want to grow further internationally. Now they need to strengthen their development team to increase the pace and are therefore looking for a number of new top-class developers!
About the Role:-
As a Software Developer, you will work with developing and maintaining products. This means working in a team of 4-5 people who work in an agile environment with a large area of responsibility. You will work with development throughout the stack with a focus on backend. You will be involved in the entire process with specification, code review, testing and delivery. Depending on individual core competence you will also be able to deepen your interest in your areas of interest.
They work in short sprints and have daily standups where you will regularly match current work and discuss issues. Part of the ongoing work for the development team is also technical support where you will help the support team with technical issues and troubleshooting.
The role also means delivering by agreement and being able to communicate clearly orally and in writing, both in Swedish and English (essential to be able to speak & write in Swedish).
- Backend: Grails, Groovy, Kotlin
- Database: MySQL, ElasticSearch
- Devops: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, Jenkins, Docker, New Relic
- Tools: IntelliJ, Github, JIRA, Slack
- Education in information technology, computer science, computer technology or equivalent or documented experience of product companies
- At least 2-3 years work experience or qualified extra job or hobby project / side project
- A solution-oriented focus and likes to work at a fast pace
- A great professional pride and value structured and well-written high quality code
- Good linguistic knowledge in Swedish and English
Are you interested in applying for this role? Please do so by clicking on the button below and filling in our short application form. Alternatively please click on my profile and get in touch directly.