WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
12 months ago
Do you want to be part of a team developing mobile platform SDKs for real-time voice and video products for the worlds biggest companies? Then apply here to work with my client in the heart of Stockholm, on their one of a kind messaging platform. Their clients include 8 out of 10 of the largest U.S tech enterprises, their cloud platform supports their messaging, voice and video and handles over 35 billion API transactions per year!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Platform-specific development in Java and Objective-C / Swift.
* Cross-platform development on C++ codebase shared between iOS and
* Participate in documenting and overall SDK product packaging to make
the experience of using their SDKs top notch.
* Designing APIs with simplicity in mind while maintaining modularity,
extensibility and API stability over time.
* Work with the team to align SDK APIs and features across multiple
You have a university degree (BSc or MSc) within Computer Science or Software
Engineering, or equivalent skills and experience.
Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years of relevant experience developing for the iOS and/or Android
* Strong experience working with at least one of Java, Objective-C or C++
* Experience developing software libraries and/or SDKs consumed by other
* Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
* Comfortable with a Linux/macOS development environment and CI
* Comfortable with GCC/clang toolchains and scripting in bash and/or
Bonus if you have:
* In-depth knowledge of and experience with network protocols IP, TCP,
* Experience with WebRTC protocols and NAT traversal, ICE, STUN,
If you think you could be the next person on the team, hit apply, or email me with a copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org