Mobile Game Developer
Stockholm, Sweden , 30000.00kr - 60000.00kr per annum
2019-08-19 15:14:11 +0100
MOBILE GAME DEVELOPER
COOL GAMING COMPANY - STOCKHOLM
Do you love gaming? Are you an experienced Unity Game Developer looking to join a cool gaming company based in Stockholm?
We are looking for an awesome Mobile Game Developer who knows his or her way around the Unity game engine as if it were her own backyard!
We are looking for people who love game development and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is flat and everyone's ideas and saying counts. We seek people who want to be the best in the world!
As a developer, you have an interest in understanding the whole tech stack, you have good analytical capabilities, you write well-structured code, are comfortable working on complicated code-base and have a great sense of what makes a good game.
Our client works in an agile and iterative Scrum process with frequent updates, adaptability and creative problem solving are instrumental to achieve such release cadence.
- Implement core gameplay features in mobile AR games
- Collaborate effectively with other developers, concept artists, 3D artists, and game designers
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the gameplay ideas into an awesome game, and iterate on the game through soft launch, global launch, and live operations
- Unity development for iOS and Android, including physics, sound, graphics, and UI
- Work with meshes, shaders, lightning, optimizations and audio integration
- Create technical designs and implement efficient solutions
- Develop well-structured and high-performance code of high quality
- Design and implement framework solutions
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We expect that you tick several (if not all) of the things below:
- Strong Unity 3D programming skills
- Experience from game development (portfolio required)
- Experience from programming for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of C#, Unity
- Experience from using version control systems
NICE TO HAVE
It's a plus if you also have the following skills up your sleeve:
- Free-to-play game development experience
- Having worked with Gitlab and with production/collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Good at Algorithm, Math, and Physics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role