7 months ago
3 - 6 Months
My client based in the UK are currently looking for a remote Mobile Developer to assist on a current project, where they are looking to scale the company as quickly as possible to keep up with customer demand.
They are looking for a developer with experience in both IOS and Android Development, a minimum of 2 years' experience in both would be required. The contract is for a minimum period of 3 months and they are looking for someone to start immediately.
Details from the client:
- You will re-implement an existing app which currently uses a legacy platform/runtime.
Implementations required in both iOS and Android, ideally with majority of code structure shared for easy maintenance and update, want to avoid "forking" into two codebases and team.
- You have a full working example in a live finished app. They also have a full wireframe model of all screens in the app and of course all graphics assets - it is a working app, so they have everything required already.
- A start has already been made on replacement iOS and Android apps, but the code is unfinished, again that source is all available making this more of a "finish it off" task.
- Specifically, the main piece remaining to be finished is the "zoom view". This require custom controls to be built for a fluid "motion UI" that interactively pans and zooms a list of thumbnail pictures. Again, it is fully implemented in the legacy app so a "working example" is right there, just needs re-implemented in modern native app code.
- Needs someone with experience in graphics and animation/physics engines to get the right feel. Standard buttons/lists won't do it.
If you would be interested in this kind of position, please do get in contact.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider candidates working outside of EU citizenship.