Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc700 - Swiss Franc800 per day
2019-07-09 14:32:49 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
Darwin AG are partnered with a leading Telecoms company based in Zurich. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Workforce Management Consultant to start asap initially until the end of the year with the chance to extend into 2020. The client is looking for German speaking candidates with strong experience in mLogistics.
- Lead and document regular Superuser meetings
- Maintain the Life Cycle of the mLog Application/Solution
- Collect/Consult platform related business requirements (from SuperUsers, expert users, end users, business owner of the application, projects)
- Establish a realistic application evolution path based on requirements and vendor
- Handle Change Requests (CR) - priority and ordering
- Plan/Co-ordinate upgrades and testing including handover to operations
- Provide "Expert/Engineering knowledge"
- Maintain a list of current issues
- Resolve "Plan-Build Problem Mgt." cases
- Align with the Support & Maintenance Contract Manager
- Provide general application guidelines and solution architecture contribution
Please contact me with an updated CV, your earliest available start date and daily rate expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
I can only consider candidates within the EU and only German speaking candidates.
Managing This Role
Since starting as a Trainee Consultant in 2011, I have worked as Senior, Lead, Principal and Key Account Manager. This role is a customer focused role working with Pharmaceutica...Ryan's Full Bio