Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc700 - Swiss Franc800 per day
2019-07-09 14:32:49 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
Darwin AG are partnered with a leading Telecoms company based in Zurich. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Workforce Management Consultant to start asap initially until the end of the year with the chance to extend into 2020. The client is looking for German speaking candidates with strong experience in mLogistics.
- Lead and document regular Superuser meetings
- Maintain the Life Cycle of the mLog Application/Solution
- Collect/Consult platform related business requirements (from SuperUsers, expert users, end users, business owner of the application, projects)
- Establish a realistic application evolution path based on requirements and vendor
- Handle Change Requests (CR) - priority and ordering
- Plan/Co-ordinate upgrades and testing including handover to operations
- Provide "Expert/Engineering knowledge"
- Maintain a list of current issues
- Resolve "Plan-Build Problem Mgt." cases
- Align with the Support & Maintenance Contract Manager
- Provide general application guidelines and solution architecture contribution
Please contact me with an updated CV, your earliest available start date and daily rate expectations to email@example.com
I can only consider candidates within the EU and only German speaking candidates.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role