Mid/Senior Java Developer
Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-04-10 10:14:23 +0100
"Revolutionizing commerce on the world's biggest online marketplace"
Founded in 2014 and looking to expand their talented development teams in Berlin, my client is offering small to medium businesses a solution to enhance their success with giving sellers a better ranking on Amazon, allowing both sellers and vendors to monitor their sales. Their software tool enables product research, tracking profits and increasing organic traffic. With exciting features yet to be added in the future, they are continuing to shape this fast-growing industry with state-of-the-art software innovation.
They are looking for a motivated Java Developer. Are you into solving complex tasks and strive for the best solutions in an agile environment? If so, this job is a great match for you.
- Good experience Java 8 and are familiar with Spring/Boot and Hibernate
- You are familiar with AWS/Maven
- Experience of production lever Relational Databases.
- Experience with Data- Mining is a plus (interest in Data is a must)
- Build Microservices that handle millions of data points
- Work closely with the product team and identify the best user experience for their customers
- Designing and implementing the API and DB Architecture
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin, includes a rooftop terrace with a pool.
- Flexible working hours
- Open communication & flat hierarchies
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
If this is interesting for you, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role