WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
40000.00kr - 55000.00kr per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company that is paving the way to become the industry leader in its market?
My client are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularisation, connectivity and user experiences.
At this exciting and innovating time, they are looking to expand our agile frontend development teams with great developers who are proficient with React.js.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. The ideal candidate therefore is a solution-driven frontend developer who can bring fresh ideas to the table.
You will work in an agile team, where you'll be using your skills and education to design, build and run the best possible customer facing web solutions for our booking systems across the business units. You will make your decisions based on facts and data, challenge them by testing and validating the assumptions and explore new opportunities.
- Developing new user-facing features for the booking system using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We expect you to have:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- The ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
More than just a job:
- You will be part of a dynamic Digital & IT division
- We highly value team autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Central location at Headquarters in Østerbro close to Nordhavn station
- Diversity - in business, job functions and colleagues
- We are very passionate about building an agile culture and mindset.
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!