WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
19 days ago
Berlins best music tech company are currently looking to expand their development teams with a number of hires over the next 12 months. The business is in a very exciting transformation that will see it re-imagine itself in a new light. Currently 6 offices worldwide, with their head office based in Berlin, this company are looking for developers from all backgrounds to help shape the future of the music industry.
- Strong Programming experience with Python
- Worked heavily on creating highly scalable web applications
- Experience working on either AWS or Google Cloud Platform cloud services
- Experience working with Docker, Vagrant etc, microservices architecture
- Strong communicator and mindset of working in a team
- Fluent in English
- The opportunity to work on a globally ground break microservice platform
- Work within skilled cross functional teams, creating high performance web applications that communicate with huge data sets
- Very good base salary (based on level of experience)
- Strong minded development team around you, engineers who are pushing technologies and interested in progressive development.
- Educational budget
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, events, drinks etc.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details: Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you at least open to hearing about an exciting new opportunity in Oslo for a talented developer for a Leading Media broadcasting company? We are an international, high tech environment which offers a competitive salary and excellent career progression and that has just received a huge investment. We are focused on an agile working methodology where developers themselves have a significant impact on their daily tasks and responsibilities. We are currently looking to expand our development team that provides a custom product that supports the BBC, MTV, Olympics, world cup and multiple sports associations across the world. We are currently working with Python, Django and DevOps environment with the freedom to suggest new tech as there are no ceilings. As a python developer your responsibilities will include: Maintain existing codebase Develop new products and integrations Mentor junior candidates Help Design and implement functional requirements Build and maintain highly available systems/ Design, Develop and implement software integration based on customer requests Skills required: Solid experience with Python (5 years' experience+). Experience with such frameworks: Fast API, PyEve or Flask). Understanding both SQL and NoSQL. Fluent verbal and written English. Benefit if you have experience with Docker and Kubernetes., Bonus to having experience with Kafka.
We are currently looking to hire Freelance Python Developers to work on a project within the Energy Sector. This will be based in Dusseldorf for at least 6 months. Remote Possiblity. Key skills and experience required - Extensive Python development skills (3.6+) Exposure to AWS serverless environments CDK Spark / PySpark skills Good exposure to ETL processes Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com if this role is of interest.