Mid-level Linux Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €45000 - €55000 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2019-05-28 14:47:33 +0100
Mid-level Linux Engineer - Linux, Ansible, Zabbix
€48.000,- gross yearly excluding holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, 24x7 standby allowance, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a mid-level Linux Engineer looking to join an international and innovative Hosting, Managed Services and consultancy company in Amsterdam? Have you got it what it takes to work on a complex PaaS-platform: automation, configuration, designs, monitoring, operations, and more? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 2+ years' hands-on Linux experience, preferably: CentOS, FreeBSD, RedHat
- Bash-scripting, Ansible, monitoring tools: Zabbix, Nagios and/or Icinga
- is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in business critical managed services, with over 400 employees in multiple European countries, services customers in fintech, e-commerce, media, pharma and non-profit organizations
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €50.000,- gross (excl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Informal, flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance), lunch and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the mid-level Linux Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition? Apply now and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role