Mid-level iOS Developer
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €43000.00 - €45000.00 per annum
2019-02-15 09:39:07 +0000
iOS - Mid Level Developer
"Whoever engages us, can look forward to honesty, an open culture of conversation and meaningful cooperation."
Do you want to move away from boring jobs with unflexible hours?
Do you want to make a difference in a great international team?
Do you want a dynamic, creative and challenging environment?
My client is an application agency with a mobile development team of currently 3 mobile developers. They offer their clients high end applications, their employees the opportunity to work on great projects.
- 2-3 years commercial iOS experience
- Work of different frameworks and guidelines from iOS
- You have experience developing on the iOS platform with Xcode
- English skills are good
- Ideally, you have a university degree or college degree, preferably in a degree course related to IT
The Role -
- Develop iOS applications and work to improve them at a high standard
- You contribute to the analysis, conception, specification and implementation
- Work in Scrum-based processes, directly with our client
- Take on responsible and varied tasks
On Offer -
- Attractive salaries (dependant on level of experience)
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Strong team spirit and a cooperative working atmosphere
- Uncomplicated processes and meaningful cooperation
- €1,000 Training budget
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role
I’m Nina, and I’m a delivery consultant at Darwin, specialising in the Mobile Development market in Northern Germany. My role is to source the best talent for mobile, more speci...Nina's Full Bio