WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
9 months ago
A family-run logistics business based in Lucerne. Over 100 years in the business with a growing international presence and over 3,000 employees across 5 countries.
Our client is currently looking to expand their IT team and are seeking an experienced Microsoft System Engineer to join them. With a focus in logistics, System Engineering plays a huge role within the business and offers a great opportunity to apply your skills in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Based in Lucerne, you will join a diverse IT team, as well as working with a wide range of industry experts.
- Taking responsibility for planning, operating and continuously improving internal IT services, all within the Microsoft platform
- Administration duties using Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, Citrix, and Office 365
- Working to support and administrate MS-SQL databases
- The opportunity to work on modern infrastructure and to continue to grow and develop it
- Creating and updating system documentation, as well as checklists and system guidelines
- Several years of professional experience as a system administrator in the Microsoft environment
- Experience working with complex server infrastructures
- Very good knowledge Microsoft technologies and infrastructure tools, including Active Directory, GPO, MS SQL, and Exchange MS Server
- Good knowledge of Citrix and related tools (XenApp, NetScaler)
- Experience with Powershell and scripting
- You are a precise worker, good at prioritising work and working to deadlines
- An independent worker who is also a team player and good collaborator
- An openness and willingness to be on call if necessary
- Fluent German, strong English, French, or Italian is an advantage
- A Swiss or EU National
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.