WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
- Deliver and drive a modern, automated, user friendly and self-service Office 365 External B2B Collaboration concept with stakeholders.
- Support teams on opening up their Office 365 services to external partners and customers using Azure B2B and Azure Identity Governance and management capabilities.
- Use Microsoft Information Protection, Azure Access Review, MCAS and other Microsoft tools to provide security and governance.
- Be the subject matter expert related identity and access management related processes and operations.
- Provide solution design and implementation of cloud automation (e.g. governance processes around IAM lifecycle, integration of IAM related events and alerts with existing platforms and processes, consumption of Office Graph and Azure APIs)
- Stay up to date of new and upcoming technologies and developments in the Microsoft Cloud
- Third level support for platform related Office 365 and Azure capabilities and processes (e.g. MCAS, Azure Identity Governance, governance processes)
- Expert knowledge and at least 6 years of experience with:
- - Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud
- - Identity and Access Management, including general authorization and authentication concepts
- - Azure Active Directory
- - Sailpoint IQ tool (desirable)
- - Strong scripting and automation skills in Powershell, Azure functions and others, with particular focus on governance processes
- Good knowledge and at least 3 years (hands-on) experience with:
- - Azure Identity Governance
- - MCAS and other CASB solution such as Okta
- - Microsoft Information Protection
- - Cloud networking
- - Microsoft audit logging and log analytics solutions
- Proven track record of implementing cloud based B2B collaboration solutions based on Office 365 in complex environments
- Ability to work independently and drive outcomes with stakeholders
- Ability to set-up and implement modern automation and governance processes
- Ability to understand and translate governance requirements into actionable tasks for IT
- Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector
- Team player with can-do attitude
- Experience working in agile SCRUM methodology is a plus