WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
9 months ago
Microsoft Messaging Specialist - Exchange / Outlook
Supplement & enhance the existing Messaging team in delivering O365 / Exchange Online cloud-based and Exchange on-premise services.
Supporting existing on premise services and contributing to cloud migration activities. Investigate new Messaging functionality that brings value to customers and plan, design and deploy it, plus provide ongoing support. Work with other teams to analyse and activate O365 and other application integrations into the Messaging service.
- Technical skills
- Proven experience (approx. 3-5 years) with the following products or technologies:
- Strong understanding of configuring, deploying and supporting O365 Exchange Online services, including Exchange hybrid models and Exchange migrations from on-premise servers to the cloud.
- Building, managing & supporting Exchange Microsoft Exchange 2013 & 2016 on-premise instances on Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Strong troubleshooting skills across all core and peripheral Messaging services (including the O365 product stack) on multiple service end-points such as mobile devices, desktops/laptops, virtual machines and web browsers
- Strong experience with hosted Email Security Services & supporting all security (including Advanced Threat Protection) to internal & external email flow
- Experience with O365 Message Encryption (OME) and other data security, including MS Data classification & protection and MS Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies.
- Knowledge of e-Discovery and archive solutions / requirements would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of AD, Azure and domain federations (certifications desirable).
- Active Directory Group Policy Management knowledge & experience.
- Strong Windows PowerShell scripting skills and proven automation deployments.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft EDGE, SMTP routing and mail relays.
- Experience with application integration and support directly into Exchange or through Outlook client add-ins.
- Experience with Exchange Web Services & REST API would be useful, but not required
- Knowledge of Juriba Dashworks will also be advantageous.
- Official certifications for Exchange and Office 365 are desirable with Windows Server certifications beneficial