Microsoft Dynamics Requirements Analyst / Project Manager
Neuchâtel, Switzerland , Swiss Franc700 - Swiss Franc800 per day
2018-06-19 11:11:35 +0100
Dynamics 365 Project Manager / Requirements Analyst
- Analyse, validate and document business processes and other requirements;
- Develop and optimise procedures and workflows and manage their automation;
- Prepare specifications for Dynamics 365 CRM and Office 365 in order to support and optimise implementation and use;
- Manage user adoption.
- Work with managers and users to analyse, validate, optimise and document business processes, requirements and workflows;
- Prepare specifications for Dynamics 365 CRM and Office 365 configuration and development and manage their implementation;
- Support user testing;
- Assist managers with change management and user adoption.
- Assist with data preparation, migration and synchronisation;
- Optimise data compartmentalisation and search;
- Where possible configure systems, build workflows and apply automation.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Extensive business/requirements analysis experience;
- Experience in process and workflow design and optimisation;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 CRM, SharePoint Online and other Office 365 functionality and capabilities;
- Experience with data privacy a significant advantage;
- Project management skills a significant advantage;
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV and/or DMS an advantage;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to detail and prioritisation in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven problem-solving skills and experience.
Managing This Role
Since starting as a Trainee Consultant in 2010, I have worked in positions such as Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader and in recent years, working as Darwin's first Part...Ashley's Full Bio