Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Business Analyst
Neuchâtel, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day + All Inclusive
2018-12-20 11:36:42 +0000
In order to support our clients growing international operations, we are seeking a multi-skilled Business/Systems Analyst to join implementing and optimising their Dynamics 365 and Office 365 solutions worldwide.
You will ideally be self-motivated, hands-on, organised and well presented, attention to detail and confidence to undertake business/requirements analysis, develop procedures and prepare specifications to optimise Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online and other Office 365 collaboration tools, to research issues as they arise and to propose and be engaged in the implementation of solutions.
- Analyse, validate and document business processes and other requirements;
- Develop and optimise procedures and workflows and manage their automation;
- Prepare specifications for Dynamics 365 CRM and Office 365 in order to support and optimise implementation and use;
- Manage user adoption.
- Work with managers and users to analyse, validate, optimise and document business processes, requirements and workflows;
- Prepare specifications for Dynamics 365 CRM and Office 365 configuration and development and manage their implementation;
- Support user testing;
- Assist managers with change management and user adoption.
- Assist with data preparation, migration and synchronisation;
- Optimise data compartmentalisation and search;
- Where possible configure systems, build workflows and apply automation.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Extensive business/requirements analysis experience;
- Experience in process and workflow design and optimisation;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 CRM, SharePoint Online and other Office 365 functionality and capabilities;
- Experience with data privacy a significant advantage;
- Project management skills a significant advantage;
- Minimum C1 level written and spoken English
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to detail and prioritisation in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven problem-solving skills and experience.
You must hold a valid EU / Swiss passport.
To learn more 2 click apply or email me directly email@example.com.