WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Do you share our passion for innovative software and for the digitization of processes?
Are you a team player with a high level of quality awareness who can pull both colleagues and customers along to achieve ambitious goals?
I'm looking for a Microsoft Consultant who has:
- You are an open, communicative personality who likes to lend a hand and take responsibility.
- Thanks to your structured and goal-oriented way of working, you will be able to achieve your goals on your own.
- You are just as happy and successful in working in a team.
- You also describe yourself as a customer and solution-oriented person.
- Thanks to your ability to respond to a wide variety of reference groups, you will quickly gain their trust in you and your work.
- You have successfully completed your training (university of applied sciences or specialist certificate) in business informatics and already have several years of professional experience in Microsoft 365.
- Business knowledge and technical understanding, especially on related IT technologies
- Convincing and profitable appearance
- Negotiation skills
- Rapid understanding
- Business fluency in German and good command of spoken and written English
- In this role, you are committed to targeted and consistent market development for the development of existing and potential new customers in the Microsoft 365 area.
- With your open-minded and profitable manner, you manage to inspire your customers again and again.
- As a Microsoft 365 Consultant, you are always at the front, and feel first-hand what the needs and expectations of the market are.
- Together with Marketing, you will plan target group and needs-oriented sales and marketing activities and ensure their successful implementation.
- And when working out specific offers and offers for Microsoft 365 solutions for your customers, you benefit from your technical expertise and your personal interest in innovative software,
- Analysing the requirements of our customers around the cooperation in the company
- Advising our customers on the digitization of their processes
- Support of customers in choosing the right Microsoft 365 tools
- Development of effective solutions with the Microsoft Power Platform in close cooperation with our customers
- Developing the governance guidelines when using Microsoft 365
- Implementation of the Microsoft 365 environment for our customers
- Deriving security and compliance requirements around data storage in the cloud
- Integrating the cloud applications into the existing IT environment and supporting the customer with data migration
- Accompanying customer projects around Microsoft 365
- 6-week holidays - relaxation is important
- Cool events - get connected with everyone
- Digital workplace - from any place
- Uncomplicated you-culture - simple and direct
- 2 days a week remote working (3 in the office)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Microsoft Consultant in Bern - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.