Microsoft Business Intelligence ( MS BI) Implementation Lead
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day
2018-03-19 17:23:16 +0000
Microsoft Business Intelligence Implementation Lead
What needs to be achieved?
The MS BI Implementation Lead primary responsibilities are to design and develop business intelligence solutions whilst leading a team. The role will be approximately 50% technical and 50% management. The role is focused on defining a target architecture and developing business intelligence solutions leveraging the Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tabular, SharePoint, Azure, and Excel BI tools).
What will you be doing?
- Design a fit for purpose MS BI architecture based on business requirements.
- Develop complex, high performance reports and business intelligence solutions (SSAS).
- Development of data analytic solutions, data visualization solutions including KPI and dashboards
- Configuration and administration of SSRS, SSAS servers and SharePoint
- Leading a team of MS BI Experts
What experience do you need?
- Strong and proven team management / team leadership skills
- Strong skills in mapping business requirements to a technical MS BI architecture
- Expert skills and proven experience working with the MS BI stack (SQL Server, SSAD, SSIS, SSRS, Azure, SharePoint, PowerPivot, Excel)
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling concepts and data visualization methods and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of relational database modelling principles and techniques
- Knowledge of ETL, extracting and loading large data volumes and performing complex transformations
Managing This Role
Since starting as a Trainee Consultant in 2010, I have worked in positions such as Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader and in recent years, working as Darwin's first Part...Ashley's Full Bio