WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Digital Finance Software as a Service. Global providers of digital wealth management. Fast growing business with Zurich headquarters.
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer with a specialism in Microsoft Azure? Do you have experience working with TFS 2018? Are you passionate about automation and CI/CD pipelines within an Azure environment?
Our client is looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure DevOps engineer to join the team. With over 20 years in the wealth management and digital finance industry, they boast customers worldwide with offices in Switzerland, Germany, and Singapore. They are currently growing their network of partners and rapidly expanding the business and in this time of growth are looking for a permanent DevOps engineer specialised in Azure and Automation to join the team in Zurich.
As the right candidate, you have:
- 5+ years of experience working in software development/DevOps
- 2+ years of experience working with Azure Cloud
- Specific skills in ARM template writing and setup automation for resources using Azure PowerShell
- Strong professional experience with Azure Services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, API Management, CosmosDB, Service Bus, Azure Storage Account)
- Experience with load balancers, DNS, virtual networks, and firewalls in the cloud environment
- An understanding of security practices for Azure environments
- Hands-on experience with TFS 2018 configuration and/or Azure Pipelines for enterprise microservices and solutions
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
- Knowledgable in container and kubernetes technologies as a bonus
- Knowledgable of deployment tools as a plus
- Knowledgable of .NET and SQL based applications
- Microsoft Azure Certified as a bonus
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluent in English (Romanian and/or Ukrainian as a bonus)
- A Swiss or EU National
- Enhance and maintain Azure based R&D environments
- Define and improve CI/CD pipelines to multiple Azure environments (using TFS 2018 on-premise)
- Design and implement automated deployment processes that can also support 3rd party implementation partners
- Define migration path for on-premise dev ecosystem to cloud services (e.g. TFS to Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Integrate UI testing automation (using Cypress.io) into CI/CD pipelines
- Improve package management (NPM, NuGet)
- Integrate automatic security scans and 3rd party dependency scanning into CI/CD pipelines
- Support future move to Docker containers
- Startup-like environment and culture
- Fast-paced office and quick decision-making paths
- Active participation in projects and the free exchange of ideas
- Ongoing feedback for growth and development
- Learning opportunities and support for further employee development
- 20+ years in the business
- Global development centres
- Central Zurich office location
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.