Amsterdam, N. Holland, Netherlands
€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Mid-level/Senior Data Engineer
Are you a Data Engineer interested in creating or enhancing the data architecture for one of our elite clients in the Amsterdam area and be apart of a multicultural and creative work environment?
We are looking for a Mid-level or Senior Data Engineer to join their team.
For this position; you are responsible for (In short) For designing/ enhancing the Data Platform and data warehouses. This is done in AWS Redshift. Strong analytic skills are needed to work with the datasets, but the diversity is in the implementation.
The successful candidate is innovative, self-disciplined, organized and can take responsibility and has a great passion for Data! You would be extremely valued as a data engineer you will be creating value and insights to support new data initiatives and their new products.
We are looking for someone whose profile in experience embodies:
- Innovative attitude
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience in ETL/ELT processes
- Agile mindset and/or experience
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Tech stack including but no limited to: AWS, Python, AWS, Redshift
- Master's degree or PHD OR equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, verbal and written
- Excellent bonus structure
- 25+ Holidays;
- Social Atmosphere
- Plenty of room to grow
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive Salary and secondary benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Mid-Level/Senior Data Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Genevieve Barnard at Genevieve.email@example.com or call: +31(0)20 305 8558