Medior/Senior Big Data Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + Attractive Secondary Conditions
2019-04-12 11:34:59 +0100
Medior/Senior Data Engineer - Python
55k - 80k + Attractive Secondary Conditions
Change the face of the world with big data. At this company, we combine deep business experience with cutting-edge data and analytics capabilities to provide our clients with new ground-breaking insights. We work with our clients so that they become future-proof data-driven companies. A dozen experienced data scientists and data engineers tackle our clients' most analytically demanding problems and research new technologies that will change the face of the world. Are you curious about joining?
- You have a Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a comparable discipline.
- You have hands-on experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes.
- You have strong programming skills in any of Java, Scala, Python, R, C/C++.
- You have experience with (Cloud-based) Data warehouse, Data lake, ETL Pipelines, and Data Modelling tools
- You have experience with cloud native, micro-services oriented, and big data/non-relational data architectures.
- Flourish working with like-minded people, yet you can function autonomously.
- Are excited about new technology and innovation.
- Like to learn outside of your core activities in order to broaden your field of expertise.
- Value great quality in your work and thinking ahead come naturally to you while being pragmatic.
- Are willing to work on client location and travel abroad.
- Have or are willing to gain managerial skills and in time apply them
This company is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic co-workers. Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central with directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
You will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone, an expense allowance and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
More Information Or Apply?
Telefoonnummer: 020-3050064 Email: email@example.com
Nick van Dorp - Data Science and Engineering Specialist
Managing This Role
Nick van Dorp
I am a Recruitment Consultant at Darwin specialized in Data Science & AI within the Data division. My role is to source the best candidates who specialise within Data Science do...Nick's Full Bio